Wednesday 16 September 2009

The Return of My Maid Series 2#

Haha hari kedua makin matap... hari ini kejeduk meja.. trus tadi gagang pel-nya kena lemari hias.. huahaha uda ketar - ketir takut kacanya pecah... the result said dat I worked harder than the previous day.. today I totally busy with mopping, dish cleaning, and laundry... haha what a tragedy..

then, karena saking sibuknya.. sampe lupa kalo bokap ada bussiness trip keluat kota.. haha
Mike : "Mum, wat time would daddy arrive at home?"
Mum : "A few minutes b4, he said dat he had just left Bandung."
Mike : ". . . . ." (I'm tottaly forgat dat he's not in Jakarta)

ok.. mungkin itu aj.. haha mo buat laporan edufair..
this long period of holiday had been scheduled by (me?). Yea.. there's alot of activities along lebaran break..

cyaa


0 comments: